Your Life Is Our Business!
Florida Cancer Care and its professional staff provide an environment that focuses exclusively on the prevention, detection, and treatment of Breast and Ovarian Cancer. Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu has devoted her entire career to Breast and Ovarian Cancer providing compassionate patient care and innovative research by making significant contributions to new and better therapies.
Our practice specializes in:
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Screening and prevention
- Treatment of high risk women with pre-cancer
- Treatment of early stage and advanced breast cancer
- Treatment of early stage and advanced ovarian cancer
In 2006, Dr. Tan-Chiu founded Florida Cancer Research Institute (FCRI). FCRI's staff and state-of-the-art facility offer FDA approved clinical research trials giving its patients alternatives other than generic therapies usually offered by other general oncologists. We encourage our patients and physicians to join our network and help make vital contributions to the development of new and better therapies for the treatment of cancer. Read more...
Thank you and we hope you found this site informative. Should you need our services, we look forward to offering you compassionate care and helping improve your quality of life.
Elizabeth Tan-Chiu, M.D.
Board Certified Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
Expert consultation on all aspects of breast disease:
- Expert physical examination of the breasts.
- Referral to the best centers for mammography, ultrasound, and MRI.
- Emphasis on minimally invasive breast needle biopsies under stereotactic and ultrasound guidance prior to definitive surgical procedures
- Referral to expert pathology consultants for diagnosis, estrogen and progesterone receptors. Also Her-2 neu when needed to clarify local reports.